Monday, January 15, 2007

Thanks Hilary !

So.....on Friday last I finally got a reply from Irish Rail. The station master at Kent Station in Cork emailed me asking for further information. Worringly, he asked for information to follow on from my last email as he had not received the original complaint.

I sent this on an got back another email from Hilary saying he will follow up with the conductor and driver involved....I had some hopes but not sure now. I cant see them not agreeing with each other on this. If only I could find the other people who were on the platform at the same time. I suppose the only way of finding them would be to go on that Gerry Ryan wannabe gobshite's talk-show on 96fm in the morning. Not a hope.....

Lets see what happens.......

1 comment:

Mr T said...

Hilary is a MAN