Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Cheltenham Tips, Wednesday 14th March

Following on from Tuesday debacle I thought I couldn't do any worse...but I nearly did. Here is how Wednesday panned out:

I placed an accumulator on then following (each way) - this is where the horses all have to at least finish in a place:
Catch Me, Gazzas Girl, Dempsey, The Spoonplayer.
Catch me and Dempsey placed. Gazzas Girl was 5th and The Spoonplayer is still running.

For other bets I done:
14:00 Imperial Commander (each way)
14:35 Snowy Morning (each way)
15:15 Justified (each way), Newmill (straight)
16:00 Emotional Moment (each way), Copsdale Lad (straight)
16:40 Maletton (each way), Oodachee & Liberthine (straight)
17:20 Cork All Star & Ravens Run (each way)

Snowy Morning places and Cork All Star won so got 2 bets in. Didnt quite meet the outlay though.

No comments: