Friday, March 16, 2007

My Cheltenham Tips, Friday 16th March

Bad, bad week for the nags for me. This is always a hard festival to call but at least, after talking to some friends, I didn't do as bad as them. So here is what happened on the last day, Gold Cup Day.

My Accum for today was:
Lounaos, Wichita Lineman, Kauto Star and Saintsaire on an each-way bet.

Lounaos didnt finish in the places, Wichita and Kauto won

My single bets were:
14:00 Mobaasher (each way)
14:35 Black Harry (straight), Mr.Strachan (each way)
15:15 Exotic Dancer (straight), Bob Bob Bobbin & Monkerhostin (eacy way)
16:00 Bica (straight), Folly Pleasant (each way)
16:40 Tysou & Jacks Craic (each way)
17:20 Ouninpohja (straight), Made in Japan & Arcalis (each way)

Mobaasher placed which was nice.
Next race nothing
Exotic Dancer finished second (no money though) and the others nothing.
Nothing in the next two...

Not sure about the last race but will update when I know the result

No comments: