Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Everyone else is doing it so why can't I?

I was up at the Irish Blog Awards on Saturday night and I have to say that it was a good laugh and great to put faces to blogs. Well done to all the winners on the night. Sinead Gleeson has a list of the winners on her blog so wont bother repeating here.

I think that a new category could be awarded next year - "Funniest moment of the previous award ceremony". For me it was when Twenty went up to get his first award and I don't think anyone (who had never met him before) believed it was him and also the revered "ooohhh" that was present when the nominee's where announced.

Well done to Damien for organizing this and also to Rick for presenting. Well done to everyone else involved also and here's to a bigger and better ceremony next year.

No comments: