Friday, May 18, 2007

If Bertie and Enda were on the same team....

..they would still be fighting about who would be Justin Timberlake.


But alas they are not.
I watched the debate last night and for me, Bertie won hands down. The review on Irish Election shows how divided some people's opinions are. I watched a bit of the Cooper and Hobbs program with Pat Rabbitte and he came across better than Enda.
Overall we gotta really decide if there is a better option out there than what is presently in office and I cant see one (but then again I aint political enough to really follow the whole thing).
Most of these politicians remind me of wild life shows. Animals, showing their plumes or jaws or gills to impress or scare the others. There really isnt much choice.

The one thing I will say is that is Bertie is outted how will Gift Grub survive????

No comments: