Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Toilet Humour

I saw on Una's blog that she she has launched a new blog based on images and writings in toilets and tis called 'JacksGraff'. I think this is fab but it will reduce the ratings people give toilets on 'Rate This Toilet'.


Still, make sure to use both of these!

It reminds me of a story I read in Chris Donald's autobiog. Chris is the fella who founded Viz comic. Before he left Viz, the most amazing TV show ever "Through the Keyhole" had Chris on it as it had run out of A-W celebs. When Lloyd Grossman was going through the house he went to bathroom and in his usual drawl said something like "..and heeeerre is where aur guest may get moost of his ideas".

Class. Cue much laughter.

Anyways, go to Una's new blog.

1 comment:

Niall O'Keeffe said...

ahoy stephen... I know this isn't relevant to this post but I think I have the wrong email address for you for your account at shitedrivers.com - give us a shout with the right one, haigh!