Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Things about me that you wouldn’t think were true, but are

From the following blogs (yes, yes...I know I'm way behind them but what the fuck) Damien, UnaRocks, Handelaar and Niall OK's, here are 4 things that you wouldn't think were true but are (and Una is right..this is difficult).

1. I know I will die horribly. Don't know how, don't know when, but I will. I will not die in my bed/chair/sofa peacefully. It will be horrible.

2. Despite always scoring "Extraverted" in personality tests and despite what people think, I am quite shy and introverted. Honestly!

3. I hate crowds. Full stop. Cant handle them. I panic if people get in the way of me getting to where I want to go, at my speed and in my direction. I will take side streets and dark alleys and more time, if necessary, to avoid crowds.

4. I'm not really into IT and don't really care for the latest gadgets.

No comments: