Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Things to do before I die

I was thinking about this and wondered what are the things I would like to do before I die. Here is what I came up with (in no particular order):

1) Go to a Liverpool v Man Utd match at Anfield
2) Go to a Liverpool v Everton match at Anfield
3) Do a solo sky dive
4) Learn to dive
5) Dive the great barrier reef
6) Dive around the sucken ships of Ireland
7) Climb a large mountain (I think Everest would just be a bit too much)
8) Run the Dublin marathon
9) Do a football tour of Europe stopping of and seeing a match in the following cities:
Dublin, Belfast, London, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Paris, Oslo, Gothenburg, Reykjavík, Helsinki, Munich, Berlin, Marseille, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Brussels, Zurich, Vienna, Rome, Milan, Copenhagen, Prague, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Athens, Istanbul, Zagreb, Moscow and Kiev. I may add more to this list.
10) Go to the Arctic
11) Go to the Antartic
12) Go to the Sahara desert
13) Try and do a comedy act on stage
14) Visit the locations of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World (if at all possible)
15) Write a book
16) Write and record a song

...these are just top of the head things and Im sure there are more to add.

No comments: