Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Joke O' The Day

Michael goes to visit his friend Tom who is on his death bed.

"Tom? Tom?"

"Yes Michael"

"Promise me" said Michael "when you get to heaven..."

"Yes *cough*"

"You will come back and tell me if they play cricket up there. I don't know if I could live without cricket. Please, please, please promise me you will do that"

"I will" says Tom

"You must...I wouldn't last up there without me cricket" said Michael

On Friday Tom passed away.

Saturday night and Michael is in bed. He has a few whiskey's in him and happily sleeping away.

"Michael....Michael"

Michael awoke and said "Yes? Who is that?"

"Its Tom here"

"Tom is dead" said Michael, looking around and making sure its not the whiskeys playing with his mind.

"I know that ya daft plether. You told me to come back and tell you about heaven."

"So?" said Michael rubbing his eyes in disbelief, "Whats it like? Have they cricket?"

"Well, I have good news and bad news to tell you" said Tom. "The good news is that it's great up here. Its beautiful. Cricket everywhere. Morning, noon, night. Cricket 24-7. Fantastic."

He continued "All the great's are here and we all play cricket together. Marvellous".

"So" said Michael, "whats the bad news?"

"Your my opening batter on Tuesday!"

No comments: