Friday, November 16, 2007

More Striking - Getting Boring!

So, they are all at it now. Aer Lingus staff are going on strike as well. Jee wizz. I do wonder how these people would cope if they worked for a private company where your job is important. I mean, look at what happened in Shannon with the Aer Lingus route. Maybe call their bluff and let other airlines take the routes that they are so happy to let go idle.

I was also reading a very interesting letter in the Metro. A girl in Dublin was saying that she bought a ticket for Dublin bus in advance. Because of the strike now, every bus that goes past her place is full and so she has to taxi it. Should she get her money back? I feckin think so...and take it out of the unions or Dublin bus workers coffers.

Feckers the lot of them....they may make my list yet !

No comments: