Thursday, August 16, 2007

Update Time

I know its been a while since my last update on this Blog. There have been 2 main reasons for this:

1) I have been trying to find a job
2) I have been thinking about this blog.

The first item is a slow moving one with little happening at the moment. To be honest, I am enjoying my time off as it is the first proper break I have had in over 5 years. When I finished work on the Friday, the Saturday morning was the first time in over 5 years that I woke up and didnt have 2 phones beside my bed. Do I miss my work phone? Not on your nelly. Nice having peace for a short while.

For the second item, I think I need to cut back on my, lets say, colourful language. And that means the "F" list has to go...not completely though, just renamed. So Ter, you might make the "Annoyed Me List" (just doesnt have the same ring to it).

Other than that, not much happening in these neck of the woods.

Feel free to leave a comment to spice up me life.

No comments: