Friday, April 18, 2008

Boo Hoo


Just finished reading a book about one the big dot.com collapses ever. The company, boo, was an amazing concept. The whole idea of the company is phenominal.
I have to say when I was given the book I was a tad sceptical. I'm not really into this type of book as my usual staple diet is autobiogs and certain types of fiction. But....read this book.
On the back one of the quotes says that you are "willing them to succeed" when reading it. Normally, regardless of the book, I don't agree with those comments but in this case I did. Really did.
Reading this book makes you want to be an entrepreneur. It makes you wish you were working for and with them at the time. You can't help but be drawn into their world and get lost in the book. I don't know where they got their engergy from. They never seemed to sleep and partied hard. Really, truly awe inspiring.
The only thing wrong was it didn't work out because if it did it may have made things different on the net.
What you waiting for? Go read this book NOW !!

No comments: